Obsessed? Who ME?

CAUGHT ON DISQUS
[Click this title]

Disqus is a very cool software outfit that handles the "comments" for several of the sites where I put forth my profundities. It stores your comments and you can access them. I'm sure the Big Data types access them all the time.

ANYWAY... I accessed my recent stuff, and surprise! I've been cranking out a lot of stuff about bots and trolls. I grabbed these to show you the depth of my obsession.

I THINK THIS WHOLE BOT/TROLL THING IS A HUGE STORY. IT IS ONE OF THE BIGGER FACETS OF THE INTERNET-CHANGES-THE-WORLD META-STORY. 

... Oh, sorry I'm trying to control my obsession.


                                                  Bots. They're everywhere!

A Bit of Social Intercourse on Breitbart Between me, Some Bots and Some Non-bots



[ "hidad" said "If the Dims want it so desperately, it must be crushed!"  a typical bot snort. ]



Now think about that (if you think, i.e. not a bot). I'd bet in five minutes you could think of 10 or 15 things both you and the dems want desperately. We've got to start finding common ground or we are toast as a country.
That's why I have any suspicion that you are a Russian bot. It's their OBJECTIVE to split us and make us despise one another.
Take a read through the comments here. It's frighteningly "tribal." People hiding behind their anonymity get tribal real easy. But it's AWFUL for America. I hope we can cool our jets and have arguments without the spitting, and recognize and ignore the Rooskie bots.


[ this was the post I had labeled a Nastybot. It mentioned "purple kush" ]


Nasty bot... with weed overtones.

[ some guy wanted to know how I spotted bots ]



I hope you get my point. Bot exchanges are just like this one, starting with purple kush. No content, just insults and one-ups like 'I live for this..." 

[ why did I think a certain post was from a Russian? ] 


Oh, for "recognizing Rooskie bots" check out me humble blog post on the subject.

[ this was in response to a "you suck libcrap" response to some of my libcrap ]



[ this short insult called me a "Hegelian"  ]
NASTYBOT with literary overtones. They (Rooskies) are getting "sophisticated."

[ this in response to a classic nastybot ]
CLASSIC nastybot


[ this one too ]



NASTYBOT



I spot a BUNCH of "nastybots" below. Here's what a nastybot is...
(then I referred him to my "NASTYBOT" blog post)

[ this was in response to an especially nasty one, with violence in it ]
NASTYBOT ...and a warmongering one at that. Pay no attention to hate talk; it's destructive to America.

[ at this moment, I was hit with a flurry of nasty bots which I chronicled thusly:
Bot

[ here I'm answering a guy who thought I had called him a bot. Not. ]
seniorjunior (scooter duff)  Spasmo G  3 days ago
Good! Just for the record, it was "Geo Trump" that tripped my bot alarm.
 It was short, very quick, substance free, a topic changer and a heavy insult. I've been studying I've been researching these short bot shots a lot and blabbing about 
what I learn on my blog.

[ a lady asked me why I hadn't answered a bot's nasty question ]
OK, I did NOT kill any babies today. Happier? That was an ad hominem 
insult, the marker of HATEBOTS. Their objective is to turn us against 
one another, degrade national unity and further split America. Who 
are they? Rooskies, Chinese, Iranians and North Koreans, and they 
are ALL OVER Breitbart comments.

Bot, Bot, Bot, NASTYBOT, Bot, Bot........Pow, pow, pow.
Always call them out. They don't respond when they are really bots.

NEVER LET A BOT OR A TROLL GET YOUR GOAT. OR MAKE
YOU MAD.
THAT'S HOW THEY WIN.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present