Addition to Longevity Formula

Getting All Flowery. And Ayurvedic 
New Front Opened in the War On Aging - Telomerase

Adding a new substance to the brew of my "life extension" (anti-aging) formula. It's a hobby.

The little end-caps on your DNA are telomeres. They wear out or fall off letting the DNA leak all over the kitchen floor which is an aging experience. Telomerase keeps the telomeres functional. 

One supplement outfit that I subscribe to, LiveCellResearch.com scans credible research and puts together attractive supplement combinations based on recent findings. They aggressively market with well written emails. Since they reference a lot sources - and I check them - I find them credible. 

I give them the credit for turning me onto this combination. (They sell a Cadillac version, but I started out with the Pontiac version.)
Ashwagandha  The Big brand in India, "Tranqualine" is the Caddy concentrate KSM-66 (LCR.com uses it). Their site came up under "peer review research," Googling. It's apparently good for everything.  
The telomere claim seems to be from recent research plus lots of anecdotes and testifyin'.

The Indian Psychiatric Society high dosage ashwagandha study saying "reducing stress and anxiety and in improving the general well-being of adults who were under stress." And no reported side effects at "concentrated dosage." Measurable telomerase boost.  Not all bad. Peer reviewed, no less.

Cats Claw (Caddy version = CD-11concentrate, patented)  and Astragalus also have telomerase stimulating powers. (I'll just say it seems to check out and let you do the research.)


AshwaGANdha!  Gesundheit!


A different breed of cat's claw


Astra... Astra... Astragalus (astral cheer at Galus U.)
I just added this threesome to my regimen, along with the list I reported one year ago:

Nicotinamide Riboside 
Pterostilbene   
Trans-resveratrol 


In December of '17 I added the senolytic supplement quercetin.

Now this. Is there no end to the madness?

I will do the promised one-year update on my health, observations on aging, etc. one of these days.  I bet you can't wait.

Ashwagandha credit
Astragalus and Cats Claw credit

AND THERE IS ALL THE BUZZ ABOUT "SENOLYTICS," INCLUDING NEW DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND OTC SUPPLEMENTS. ZAP YOUR SENESCENT CELLS.

Comments

Arya Steve said…

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.Live long supplement

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present