Funky Winkerbean and Me

There Was My Favorite Toy Ever
(when I was 10)
I have a scintillating personality!


 I had one. Five Kix boxtops (I loved Kix, no problem) and a bit of change and I had my very own
Spinthariscope. Take off the red tail fins, get in a dark place and look in the little lens...

...and you could see scintillation, tiny tracks of atomic particle activity. Oh the thrill. Apparently none of us Lone Ranger radio show fans suffered any radiation damage.  I'm told. My ring finger only glows very slightly. VERY slightly.


Funky site



Comments

Moray said…
I see your blog regularly. Your blog is very useful for us.
If you are screaming out “pest control north london” you’ve come to the most elite pest control north london.... Click here

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present