Wandering Through the Blogiverse

Whoa! As you know (better than I, a rank amateur) Blogspot has a “next blog” link in the upper right hand corner. Probably some of the other blog hosting sites have something similar. Anyway… I was “next-ing” through the random order the link provides. There is a lot of weird, and a lot of impressive stuff out there among the 40 million blogs (where did I get that number?).
One that stopped me cold, and made me write this little bit, was a narrative of the last days of life and then the death of a loved one. Then a start of the coping. Try this if you want a measure of reality: http://jacksroadtorecovery.blogspot.com/ Hang in there, Becci.

Comments

Blogger said…
Bluehost is definitely the best website hosting company for any hosting services you need.

Popular posts from this blog

Your Opportunity for Greatness, President Trump

AUDIOBOOK MIZ, Time Tripping with Amazing Females

Anti-Aging Pills Aplenty