My Facebook Flailing

Telling My Friends and Rellies About New Audiobook Chapters

Every once in a while I finish recording (and editing, and editing, and editing....) a chapter of MIZ Time Tripping With Amazing Females, the audiobook. Then to tell my rellies, pals and acquaintances that this wonder has been accomplished, I turn to Facebook.
I'm not a big Facebook user - mostly this notification action. Here's what my efforts look like. I posted this tonight [ 1.16.2017 ]:

Now if that ain't cosmic, what is?
The link doesn't work on this screen grab, so here it is: CLICK ME

Facebookers can click the link, which takes them to a post on this blog, with ANOTHER link that takes them to a Playlist on YouTube, whereat lurks the audiobook. 

IF YOU LIKE (OR CAN TOLERATE) SCI-FI, GIVE IT A LISTEN. THANKEE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present