Hi Y'All

Romania?
Blogging is a strange experience.

Here I am, an old (81) guy in the mountains of New Mexico, blasting out the occasional commentary on whatever makes me the craziest - or the happiest. Folks from a wide variety of countries check it out. It's humbling and confusing. 


But THANKS for giving it a look.

I understand the Russians and the Chinese dropping in - I write a lot about them. But I have to admit, I've never written anything about Romania. I might, someday.

Pageviews by Countries (blogger data for the last few days)

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
367
South Korea
17
Romania
4
France
3
Portugal
3
Russia
3
Ukraine
3
Brazil
2
Japan
2
Canada
1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present