To Juarez, With Pleasures

Good Dental Work at 35% of the Price
(I've been away from my blogging shack for several days. You deserve an explanation.)

I attended The University of Texas at El Paso for a year.
KSET -AM was my job place.
I pledged a fraternity - ΣΑΕ.
My best friend Jim Lightfoot and I caroused in Juarez. A lot.
On a station trade deal I got my private pilot's license.
Commuting was by Vespa scooter, then MG-TD.
I Eloped with my first wife.

It was quite a year.

Returning to El Paso for the first time since my departure in 1959, I came as a "senior" dental tourist to Juarez.


Scooter loves me.
*

Two implants in Juarez costs about $4500. In Albuquerque, about $12,000.

Everything seems to be going very well after two of three visits. 

I will report after the third visit.  

*Pix credit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present