I Know This Cave Lion Personally


I wrote a book about her, (She's a dead ringer for) a cave lion cub named Cubby.
The poor baby is long dead. 38,000 years long.

My fictional Cubby lived 125,000 years ago, and I lived in her cave with her and her mom. Time travel, of course. Now there's a bit of sci-fi fer ye.  

"I" was my character Daryl Streeter, and I lived his adventure vicariously as I wrote the book, MIZ, Time Tripping With Amazing Females.

It's a thrill to read about this DNA discovery, because in 2017 I made the assumption that the girls were unique, which allowed me to give them unique talents. We sci-fi guys love it when one of our predictions pans out in real life.

Here are some highlights of the book.

If you like audiobooks, here's the address for a YouTube "playlist" to listen to free. Just click "Play All," or click any chapter that looks interesting.


Here's the Gizmodo story about the amazing paleontology discovery.

Comments

Lisa said…
I’m reading a book called Time Loops by Eric Wegner. His theory is that precognition is actually kind of a reverse memory from the future. So you read this headline and your past self picks it up. It’s a cool thought experiment around time not be linear.

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present