No Wonder People Believe in Gods

 Pareidolia Run Amuck

Now is this an old bald guy with a fluffy white horseshoe crown of hair, a mustache and a serious expression, or what?


I'm watching You.




This fellow looms somewhere on the periphery of the Orion Nebula. He wasn't involved in early man's conjuring of heavenly hosts (or guests), because it takes a Hubble class telescope to see it. Then it takes a good case of
Pareidolia (seeing faces in clouds, snowbanks, rocks*, piles of poop, etc.)

I am thusly infected.  Would you call me a pareidoliac?


[Or might it be apophenia???]

I haven't quite captured how this face looks to me.

 But, hey, I'm a pareidoliac, not an artist.

I'm getting a new portrait artist!












* Rock Face


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [UPDATED 5.4.24]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present