AUDIOBOOK MIZ, Time Tripping with Amazing Females

Plot & Reviews HERE

Prologue and Thirty-eight Chapters

Written, Produced and Read by Olde Scooter
Give it a shot HERE

...All together in sequence, a "playlist" concoction on YouTube.
That's an Airedale biting the mic, or light, whatever.

Click HERE for the whole enchilada (all 38 chapters of the enchilada - as in "the whole")
You can either "Play All" and the book will roll out in proper order, or if you want to listen to a particular chapter, just click it, and it will play through the remaining chapters.




(Since the recording is made as a YouTube video, the audiobook part is just the audio track. The visual is a vid place holder. Try to ignore it.

I can't help it if I look like an Airedale licking my thumb, I'm a conflagration, dammit!

SUPPORT OLD GUY SCI-FI

If you know a sci-fi fan or somebody looking for a free audio book, please refer them here, or "share" if it's no trouble.  Thanks a bunch!


Neanderthal pix credit

Comments

Chris_Winter said…
I just found your blog through the Washington Post (yes, the Russian meddling story.) The life-extension stuff is interesting (I'm 71) and I checked out /A Reluctant God/ on Amazon. It gets pretty good reviews! As it happens I'm due for a book order, and that title will be included.

I'm also a long-time SF reader. You might enjoy some of my book reviews:

http://chris-winter.com/Erudition/Reviews/Revu_Intro.html

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present