You Got That right


Definitely the Best Summary of All the Big Russian Election Interference I've seen so far.
(As you may know, I've been off and on preoccupied with the subject. I'm glad it's all coming out.

Yes, Russian Trolls Helped Elect Trump

Social media lies have real-world consequences.
Michelle Goldberg
Opinion Columnist


It's succinct and well written. More important, best I can see, it's accurate. You know, truthful. New York Times at its best.

HERE'S ANOTHER EXCELLENT WRAP UP FROM WIRED MAGAZINE.

Good as these are, I remain critical of most of the reporting on these huge new Congressional reports on Rooskie diddling with our national mind for one thing, "comments."  Nobody I've seen (tell me if you know of some) is paying attention to the "Comments" sections. I believe it's likely that they are seriously infested with Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Iranians and all those guys not that friendly to the U.S.

Oh well.


(Check the list at the bottom.)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present