Hi, I'm the Automated Response Bot

Up close and personal - ish




















I notified the company Life Cell Research that I had mentioned them in the post below about my "age extension" experience.

I received this warm, personal response:

Hello duff,
Thank you for contacting Live Cell Research.
We will be happy to assist you with your inquiry. I have forwarded your email to our customer support team for assistance. I thank you for your business and patience.
Bill Sharpe
Live Cell Research Staff

www.livecellresearch.com

I can't wait to see what assistance I get. Their A.I. needs a little more I.
But this is OK. Can you imagine the amount of staff it would take to personally respond to all e-mails? Inevitably, there will be some pure non-sequitur in the automated responses. And I just LOVE accidental humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present