Legs Akimbo

Accidental Irony and the Serependipity of Search Engines

I Google-Imaged "legs akimbo" while writing on my latest attempt at  novelizing to see if I was using the term correctly.  Many pages down, I came on this:

Got that?
Side-by-side thumbnails, neither having anything I can see to do with "legs akimbo" nor each other, just an algorithmic placement. Perhaps a secret message for apostates? It gave me pause. 
Then, unrelated and just below...


... this reassured and comforted me, but what really got me back into my superficial philosophical attitude was just to the right of "Church":

Those legs are definitely akimbo!

So thanks, Google Images. I am using the term correctly,
                                                      and who knows, I hear Church calling.
Scooter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present