Neighbor

When You Just Can't Bear It
The Joys of Living in the Mountains


Trump's on TV again? I'm outta here.


This guy (I'm pretty sure) was having a drink last night from a pond about  a mile away. Looking good. Ripped. He'll gain some weight in the fall for the long winter's snooze. 

We've had three bear visits to our house this year, but I haven't gotten any pictures, so I'll use this one. Our Airedales love it when the big boys drop around.  We have a high powered electric fence ("Will Stop an Angry Bull" - Lowes) around the outside of the top of our fence, and the bears have learned about the yellow wire. No intrusions in a couple years.

Amidst all the craziness going on these days, these guys just improve my attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present