Stoopid Political Tactic

This Stuff Doesn't Work on This Olde Democrat

Email campaigning that starts with "fear shots" just doesn't do it for me. I think it is alarmist and mostly ridiculous to start donation appeals with stuff like this.

Gimme six Duff Beers, fast!

These are the subject lines of five recent emails I've received from various Democrats in the last few days:

Five from Downerville

California HEARTBREAK.  WILL, WE’RE OUT OF TIME:

D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R for Democrats’ chances to take back the House!!

If the election were held tomorrow, we'd lose.

James Carville  : Kiss all hope goodbye.
                Will, we've just received some dire news.

Ick!

HINT: I've got plenty of "dire news" in my in-box. I don't need more from my political party!

Who told the Dems this was a good communications tactic? It makes me want NOT to read the message.

Just saying....


Homer credit

Comments

Nomadding Nina said…
Hii thanks for posting this

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present