OK, I Just Don't Get It.

Seven Republican Senators* in Moscow on the 
4th of July
What in the world?.....

Lavrov:  Here's why I called you together.

My international sophistication (Yuge, I tell you) is boggled.  These worthies slipped over to Russia to do what?  Grease the skids for Trump's visit with Putin? Secretly urge even more pro-Republican election interference? Just wanted some real caviar?  Or as the author of this piece asked the questions:


 "Why are they there? How did they get there? Who invited them? What were the discussions? Did any of that link back to the things we know Bob Mueller is looking at?"

When you find out, please slip me the answers so I can look less dumb about this!

*  (and one Congressman)
  • Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL) 
  • Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA)
  • Sen. John Hoeven (R-ND) 
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS) 
  • Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) 
  • Sen. John Thune (R-SD)
  • Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)
  • Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present