What Are You Thinking, Machine?

DARPA To the Rescue!
Better hurry before the Chinese figure it out first.


IBM's Watson, Google's AlphaGo Zero, Hanson's SophiaRobots Without Borders' Lunaeven your humble house spy Alexa are all A.I.s to one degree or another, and the computation and tech worlds are flooded with all the new machine learning and A.I. endeavors. 

Problem is, most of these astounding programs don't leave a clear record of just how they did what they do.

Now DARPA is working on how to find out. I'm reassured.



I SEE you.  I think.


AI pioneers are ready to move beyond today's 'basic' machine learning and closer to AI that actually thinks instead of merely churning out data.  The Thumbnail for version as of 23:19, 30 June 2016 report.



*eye credit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooter Duff's Theory of Cosmology [A work in progress]

Rick and Morty

An Informational Present